If you want to steal her heart forever, you need to learn how to make out properly. It’s not just about passion (although that definitely helps) and it’s not just about long make out sessions. There’s so much more women want from a make out session.
If you want to make her fall for you, keep reading for the best tips on being a make out pro!
What Exactly Is A Make Out Session?
Some people think of making out as something teenagers do before they have sex. It’s hot and heavy. They do it in secluded, secret places, like the back seats of cars or under the bleachers after the big game.
Making out sometimes starts off innocently but it doesn’t stay that way for long. There are often roaming hands, there’s lots of tongue, and it can get really hot. Sometimes it leads to sex. Other times, it doesn’t.
A good make out session with your partner can be a great way to seduce a woman. It can add excitement to a relationship. And it can bring you and your partner closer together.
Try Making Out In Different Settings
One of the best things about a good make out session is that it doesn’t have to lead to sex. While it can, a make out session that happens just for the pure joy of being intimate with your partner can be fun and very sexy.
If you want to have a lot of fun making out, try finding different settings for your make out sessions with your partner. Here are some ideas:
- Go to a park and find a secluded area to make out.
- Meet your partner for lunch and use that hour to have a passionate session in the car.
- Make out in the hallway of your house before going inside and making dinner.
- When you’re at a party, meet in the bathroom for a make out session.
- If it is warm outside, take a blanket and some dessert out to the backyard and enjoy some sweet time together.
- Head to the lake and make out at the beach.
Take Your Make Out Sessions To The Next Level
Everyone knows how to kiss. But there’s a kiss and then there is the kind of kiss that makes you feel lightheaded and energized, at the same time. You feel closer to your partner and ready to take on the world.
Keep these tips in mind and your partner will always be thinking of you and the next opportunity they can find to lock lips with you.
- Always be lip lock ready. Make sure you brush your teeth regularly. Brush your teeth and exfoliate your lips so they are soft. No one wants to kiss someone with dry, cracked lips. Use lip balm throughout the day. But don’t wear lip balm or other products when you’re making out because sticky lips are not very sexy.
- Find privacy. No one wants to watch people make out like they’re about to rip each other’s clothing off (although that’s the best kind of make out session). If you like the excitement of potentially getting caught, that can be fun, too. Just avoid park benches where little kids could be walking by. They don’t need to see that.
- Make it a taste sensation. Part of making out is enjoying all the sensations from touch to the scent of your partner. Why not taste? There are several things you can do to add a sense of taste to your sessions. Drink some sweet wine or eat something sweet like chocolate or strawberries. Suck on a mint before you make out for a tingling sensation.
- Take it easy. Sometimes it can be fun to jump right into a passionate make out session but try going slow. Look into your partner’s eyes. Touch their skin. Whisper in her ear. Kiss her neck, her cheeks, her ears, and other parts of her face. Go slow and ease into kissing her lips. No tongue at first. As you get more excited, you can increase the heat.
- Don’t be afraid to use your whole body. A good make out session involves lots of kissing but there’s so much more to it than that. You have two hands so use them! In the beginning, you might just use your fingertips to caress her arms or her back. But as you get more excited you can wrap your hands in her hair and pull gently. Scrape your nails lightly against her flesh. Grasp her ass and pull her in close and let her feel your whole body against hers.
- Nibble, nibble. Even though kissing is great, a little nibble here and there can be very arousing. You can nibble at her lips but give her neck or her ear a little nip and suck, too. It’s sure to make her moan!
- Ease back. Want her to want more? Take it away. After some heavy making out, ease back for a few minutes. Pay attention to her neck, her face, and other parts of her body. Use your hands and your lips to keep her attention but give her a minute or two to catch her breath. When you go back to kissing it will be more passionate than before.
- Mix it up. Not every make out session needs to go on for a long time. Sometimes a five minute make out session in the kitchen while you wait for the pot to boil can be very energizing. It can lead up to some sexy times later on. But other times, you might have more time to just sit back and relax. That’s a perfect time for a nice, slow session that could lead to something else.
- Remember that making out doesn’t always have to lead to sex. Make out just for fun. Use making out as a tool to get closer to your partner and just enjoy being intimate with them. Make out like teenagers who aren’t ready for the full deal yet. Make out like strangers in a bar. Have a good time together!